1st Line Support Engineer
Salary – up to £23,000 (Depending on Experience)
Commutable from – Ruthin, Denbigh, Chester, St. Asaph, Mold, Abergele, Wrexham, Colwyn Bay
My client is a Software Solutions Consultancy who are in growth mode and looking for a 1st Line Support Engineer to join their Infrastructure team.
This would be an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience with an International company, as well as learning new skills and having the opportunity to work towards progression.
Responsibilities of a 1st Line Support Engineer:
- Logging and updating calls / escalating issues when necessary.
- Working to agreed SLA’s.
- Support / update applications.
- Running Linux Scripts / Linux Commands.
- Update Databases.
- Understanding of XML and creation of EDI Files.
Key Skills of a 1st Line Support Engineer:
- Linux Administration.
- Active Directory.
- Microsoft Office – all Packages.
Profile of a 1st Line Support Engineer:
- Willing to learn and progress.
If you’re a 1st Line Support looking for a business offering progression, personal development and training as well as exposure to some of the latest technologies then do get in touch with Antony Titley on 01743 296539 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.