Greenfield IT Recruitment has a dedicated IT Recruitment team, focusing on all aspects of IT recruitment. The team supports a number of leading UK brands, as well as high achieving and growing technology-driven SMEs. In addition, we also work with a number of global firms whose products and services are focused within the IT discipline.
Servicing both permanent and contract markets within the UK. We endeavour to get to know our clients and candidates, building a strong relationship based on trust and honesty.
Our team utilises it’s local market expertise as well as it’s national knowledge. Taking into consideration the required disciplines that are in high demand in such candidate-driven markets. With that said, by utilising our extensive database of candidates, our well-established personal networks, we are still able to identify and deliver the best UK talent for our client base.
Specialising in IT Recruitment
The IT Recruitment team specialise in IT professionals within the tech industry. Recruiting across a number of disciplines at all levels an example of which includes:
Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 jobs. Clear Search
Senior Java Developer
Remote working post Covid
£65k + Benefits package
We are working in partnership with a leading “Tech for Good” client based in the North West who are seeking a Senior Java Developer to come and join a growing team. Due to phenomenal growth of the business and an exceptional pipeline of work – these guys are not only secure in their business strategy but also paving the way in the tech for good sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Java Developer to join a flourishing development team who have already expanded their numbers over recent months, offering an excellent salary and a very generous benefits package.
- - 25 days annual leave – increasing to 28 after 3 years of service
- - Private health insurance
- - Quarterly team building events (post covid)
- - Employee recognition awards
- - Life Insurance
- - Discounted Gym Memberships
- - Commercial experience working within Java
- - Commercial experience of software development within AWS
- - Experience of Agile, Pair Programming, CI/CD
- - Coaching and mentoring junior members of the team
If you are currently looking for a Senior Java Developer opportunity and want to give something back, then this is the perfect opportunity for you to really change people’s lives.
For further details about this and a variety of roles in the tech for good sector, please contact us for a confidential chat.
Location: Shrewsbury, SY3 / working from home
Salary £Competitive plus benefits package
Our well established market leading client has a vacancy for an Audit Client Manager to work in their busy Audit team.
Audit Client Manager profile -
- Professional qualification (ACA or ACCA) with minimum of five years post qualification experience
- Demonstrated capability of delivering high standards of performance within a Practice environment
- Experience of managing a portfolio of audit clients
- Excellent time management and ensure deadlines are met
- Located within easy commuting distance of Shrewsbury and have own transport
Audit Client Manager role -
- Accurately deliver audit services ensuring work is completed in accordance with internal and external regulations and processes and agreed deadlines, for own portfolio of clients.
- Plan and complete Audit work within a timely and cost effective manner by managing workflow and turnaround times, adhere to internal budgets and policies and procedures.
- Be the key point of contact for own portfolio of Clients and building sound business relationships with them
- Continually strive to improve the output and efficiencies of the Audit function
- Provide regular coaching, mentoring, feedback and training to Seniors and trainees,
- Ensure own skills and knowledge are maintained in line with CPD and sector requirements in order to offer service to Clients
To discuss, please contact Vicky Heard on 01743 234029 or email on [email protected]
SEO Lead – Job Opportunity
Location: Bristol BS1
£Competitive salary / benefits
Remote working initially
Our multi-site client who has for many years been at the forefront of their Industry are looking for a SEO Lead to join their busy Marketing team.
This role will own, develop and execute successful SEO and website performance strategies for various brands within the business to improve page ranking, grow organic traffic volume and increase conversion rate.
SEO Lead responsibilities –
- Lead and implement SEO strategy across the group
- Define minimum standards and best practices, ensuring these are consistently adhered to across all company websites
- Own and develop digital analytics capabilities, producing and sharing actionable data and reporting
- Conduct ongoing keyword research and discovery, reviewing the competitive landscape and latest trends to identify opportunities
- Regularly audit and crawl group websites to identify issues
- Implement on-page SEO improvements
- Generate and analyse data to optimise the content plan
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Provide recommendations for technical and UX changes into web change cycle
- Educate and influence internal stakeholders around SEO
- Monitor trends, SEO news and algorithm changes
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Google Analytics and Search Console expert
- Proficient user of SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Moz or similar tools
- Experience using CMS platforms to publish content and carry out on-page optimisations
- Understanding and knowledge of UX best practice is required
- Excellent communication style
- Analytical and detail focused
- Passionate about SEO / Digital optimisation techniques
Our IT Team
Steve and Rob head up the tech division here at Greenfield IT Recruitment. The team has become the preferred recruitment partner for some of the world’s best technology brands.
Get in touch
If you are looking for any advice on the prevailing market conditions for IT talent solutions in your area or a candidate looking to make that next step get in touch with Steve Moran or Rob Lock on 01743 234029.