Software Team Leader – Job Opportunity Lichfield
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Development Manager who wants to be a main voice into the company road map, building software the right way and leading a team of developers but remaining hands on.
Location – Lichfield, WS13 6RX
Start Date– ASAP / Notice Period Acceptable
Salary – £50,000 to £65,000 per annum + Benefits
About the business and what’s expected of the Software Team Lead: –
- We’ve undertaken a ground-breaking greenfield project with a global payments’ technology company to increase card acceptance in the UK followed by an international roll out next year.
- The tech my client uses is strictly the best, we embrace new technologies making extensive use of AWS; we are entirely serverless, and leverage multiple AWS services to achieve our goals, from key management through automated build and deploy, to machine learning.
- My client is looking for people who want to make a mark, who are happy to be continually challenged technically, who are ready to re-think what they know about technology and learn at the cutting edge.
- In this role you will manage a team of high-quality individuals with lots of software development skills across a range of technologies. You will bring your excellent agile skills to the team, organising the flow of work as well as making sure the team members are happy
Technical / Personal requirements of the Software Team Lead: –
- 5+ years’ experience with C# .NET Development
- REST / Web API
- Automated testing – Unit / Integration
- Databases – SQL Server, Postgres, NoSQL
- Agile experience (Kanban / Scrum)
- AWS skills
- DevOps experience – Jenkins, Team City, Octopus
- SOLID Principles, TDD, BDD
- Team Management
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Performance Management
- Project Management / Ownership
Are you a Lead Developer or a Team Leader that is craving the chance to write SOLID C# Code in a development environment that gives you the time and space to do TDD properly? Do you want to work alongside, learn from and collaborate with some technical geniuses (independently verified) … then this could be the opportunity for you! If you’re interested in this brand new Software Team Leader job based in Lichfield then please get in touch with Steve Moran on 01743 296544 or email@example.com
Greenfield IT Recruitment are specialists in the IT & Digital sector. Providing permanent and contract recruitment solutions across the UK. Our experienced consultants combine their sector knowledge with their extensive network of highly skilled candidates, to deliver only the highest quality to Greenfield IT clients.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Keep up to date with the latest industry related news by following our social pages. Search Greenfield IT Recruitment on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to hear about all our latest jobs.