Software Support Engineer
Salary – up to £24,000
Commutable from – Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton, Telford, Shifnal, Stafford, Bridgnorth
My client is a global business working with an exciting, evolving software platform – seeking a Software Support Engineer to add to their ever growing team. They provide a friendly and purposeful work environment where progression and innovation is actively encouraged.
Main Responsibilities of a Software Support Engineer:
- Deal with customer support issues via telephone / email / face to face.
- Manage support tickets / logging issues raised.
- Deal with 1st Line Support issues – investigating / escalating.
- Work to SLA’s.
- Log bugs / requests in their software.
- Regression testing for software releases.
Key Skills of a Software Support Engineer:
- 2+ years’ experience of providing IT Support.
- Active Directory.
- Problem-solving abilities to enhance company growth.
- Debugging Code.
Desirable skills of a Software Support Engineer:
- Degree in an IT related subject.
Profile of a Software Support Engineer:
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good time keeping.
- Keen to learn.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
To discuss this exciting opportunity, get in touch today with Laura Hodges at Greenfield IT on 01743 296539 / email@example.com