Software QA Tester
Salary – Circa £35,000
Commutable from – Ruthin, Denbigh, Chester, St. Asaph, Mold, Abergele, Wrexham, Colwyn Bay
My client is a Software Solutions Consultancy who are in growth mode, and looking for a Software QA Tester to join their Testing team. You will be testing Web Applications, analysing test results and de-bugging software products whilst maintaining quality standards.
Key Responsibilities of a Software QA Tester:
- Regression Test plans / feedback results.
- Software Test Plans.
- De-bug Software Products.
- Maintain documentation of test results.
- Analyse test results / recommend corrective action.
- Compilation / maintenance of quality guidelines for Software and Application performance.
- Promotion of quality achievement / performance.
- Monitor development performance by gathering data and produce statistical reports.
- Write documentation and manage Software Function Evaluation / test / correction.
Key Skills of a Software QA Tester:
- Waterfall / Agile Methodology.
- Oracle Database.
- Web-based applications.
Profile of a Software QA Tester:
- Ability to prioritise / organise.
- Questioning ability.
- Ability to learn and self-develop.
- Good communication skills.
- Educated to Degree level.
To discuss this exciting opportunity, get in touch today with Laura Hodges at Greenfield IT on 01743 296539 / email@example.com