Senior Java Developer
Salary – £40,000 to £45,000
Start Date – ASAP or Following Notice Period Completion
Commutable from – Ruthin, Denbigh, Chester, St. Asaph, Mold, Abergele, Wrexham, Colwyn Bay
My client is a leading software consultancy, that are currently in high growth mode at present due to the recent acquisition of more international clients. They are looking to add a technically strong Senior Java Developer to join their existing team.
Main Responsibilities of a Senior Java Developer:
- Program testing / System testing / preparation of data
- Analysis & design
- Analyse and rewrite programs
- Write documentation of program development and revisions
- Program / system investigations
- Liaise with other departments about questions, data input & internal checks and controls
Key Skills of a Senior Java Developer:
- Excellent knowledge of Java
- Web Services – REST / SOAP / JSON / XML
- SQL Server
- Agile Methodology
Profile of a Senior Java Developer:
- Ability to support others
My client offers some of the most fantastic career progression, personal development as well as excellent on-going training.
Please get in touch with Rob Lock on 01743 296544 or email@example.com for further information.