Senior DevOps Engineer – Job Opportunity
I am working with a leading business that are on a huge expansion drive now, of whom are seeking to add a Senior DevOps Engineer to their team. You will be working collaboratively with Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Security and Development on a range of cutting-edge tools and projects for a leading customer/client base.
Location – London EC1Y 1BE
Salary – £70,000 to £80,000
Start Date – ASAP / Notice Period Acceptable
The Key Responsibilities of the Senior DevOps Engineer are: –
- Help build and implement real-time scalable, millisecond-latency integrations and applications utilising API Gateway, Lambda, Step Functions, Pinpoint, Connect, Incognito that able to cope with spikes in usage with potentially thousands of interactions and transactions per second
- Help build and implement robust deliver-guaranteed real-time interconnected data pipelines from DynamoDB streams into Kinesis / SQS and then into Redshift
- To help support the Head of DevOps and DataOps with planning, scheduling and implementation of various high-profile projects
- Building enterprise-level millisecond-latency integrations and applications using AWS
- Deliver supporting automated processes (i.e. SAR, Data Retention, Right to Erasure)
- Critically appraise existing Lambda libraries and implementations and suggest improvements
The Key Skills of the Senior DevOps Engineer are: –
- Lambda, AWS Step Functions, API Gateway, Cognito
- IAM Integrations
- AWS scaling strategies and implementation
- Pinpoint, SNS, SQS
- Experience of CI/CD
- AWS Connect
If you’re a Senior DevOps Engineer looking for a new job role in a magnificent working environment where you will have the opportunity to become certified with the likes of AWS and be in a team where career progression and personal development are always on offer then please do get in touch with Rob Lock on 01743 296544 or email@example.com for more information.
Greenfield IT Recruitment are specialists in the IT & Digital sector. Providing permanent and contract recruitment solutions across the UK. Our experienced consultants combine their sector knowledge with their extensive network of highly skilled candidates, to deliver only the highest quality to Greenfield IT clients.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Keep up to date with the latest industry related news by following our social pages. Search Greenfield IT Recruitment on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to hear about all our latest jobs.