Salary – Up To £55,000 (D.O.E)
Location – Commutable from; Chester, Liverpool, Manchester, London
This position does offer remote working with occasional visits into the office being required.
Availability – ASAP/Current Notice Period
My client is a leading, rapidly growing business that is currently creating some of the most innovative digital projects. The business focus on serving the customer to meet each individuals varied needs and requirements, continuing to do this is where the need has occurred for a React Developer to join their current team.
Key Responsibilities for the React Developer:-
- Responsible for the development of customer-facing React applications
- Contribute to architecture and innovation
- Translating designs, wireframes and user stories into high-quality code
- Contributing to the development of the team through knowledge sharing
- Building reusable content and front-end libraries
- Being able to develop react applications, working with RESTful web services and writing end to end as well as unit testing
Key Skills and Experience for the React Developer to have/desirable to have:-
- RESTful web services
- Puppeteer or Jest or Chai
If you want the opportunity for a React Developer to progress and develop in a leading business working with the latest technologies on a range of cutting edge applications within a growing affable development team.
If you’re interested please get in touch with Rob Lock on 01743 296544 or firstname.lastname@example.org