Python Developer Job in Shrewsbury
Job Type: Permanent
£40 – 50K
My clients based in Shrewsbury are in the market for a Python Developer who will be involved with third party services and partners, so knowledge of consuming and creating RESTful APIs is also advantageous. There will also be opportunities for developing junior team members in the future as the team grows as well as project management through liaising with external resource to ensure tasks are completed on time
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with the ability to think laterally is a must for this role.
Job Title: Python Developer
Location: Shrewsbury (2 or 3 days per week remote work)
Ideal Skills Required:
- Strong experience with Python frameworks (Django)
- Familiarity of Python, common design patterns and modern frameworks
- Excellent levels of communication
- Proactive approach to work with a high level of enthusiasm for web development – we’re always keen to learn new things and discover better ways of solving problems
- Unit testing experience
- Knowledge and experience of the following products/languages: MySQL, Memcached, Apache, Nginx
- Experience with consuming and implementing third party web services and tools – in particular: Amazon Web Services, Google Analytics, Bing Ads & Google Adwords APIs
- Experience in developing REST APIs
- Experience working with persistence technologies (relational, NoSQL)
If you an experienced Python Developer and are looking for a new job in Shrewsbury please get in touch with Liz Chapple on email@example.com for more information.
Greenfield IT Recruitment are specialists in the IT & Digital sector. Providing permanent and contract recruitment solutions across the UK. Our experienced consultants combine their sector knowledge with their extensive network of highly skilled candidates, to deliver only the highest quality to Greenfield IT clients.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Keep up to date with the latest industry related news by following our social pages. Search Greenfield IT Recruitment on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to hear about all of our latest jobs.