Programme Manager (Software)
Salary – Circa £70,000 + Benefits
Availability – ASAP (Notice Acceptable)
Location – West Yorkshire
Our client; a global tech organisation based on the outskirts of Leeds are looking for a Programme Manager to join their expanding team.
Programme Manager – core responsibilities: –
- Driving improvements in programme and project management disciplines, defining processes, roles and measures, to drive improved effectiveness and efficiency of projects being delivered to agreed success criteria.
- Aligns to the PMO processes and activities (portfolios, programmes & projects), presenting engaging and comprehensive information to stakeholders around the business which drives engagement.
- Lead, manages, motivates and coaches a team of project managers, to ensure that performance is managed
- Oversee the development and maintenance of project plans and other tools, including metrics analysis, and dependencies, risks and issues management, so that all projects are under timely and appropriate management and escalation control, and that there is alignment to the finance & business risk registers
- Managing a programme of multiple work streams/ portfolio of projects, with a budget in the scale of £1m+
- Evidence of managing multiple software projects at any one time
Programme Manager – Skills:-
- Expertise in the profession of Project Management, including high level of knowledge of methodologies, process, practices and tools – Prince 2/Agile
- High capability in team leadership, management and team building
- Interpreting strategic messages and develop clear plans of activity
- Providing guidance on analysis studies in multiple areas and lead project definition
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Effectively and credibly designing, gaining, alignment of and executing significant change
This is an excellent opportunity for a Programme Manager to lead and take ownership of an ever growing stream of work with a rewarding client base. The business offers excellent growth and progression opportunities.
If you’re interested please do get in touch with Rob Lock on 01743 296544 or email@example.com