Start Date – ASAP (Notice Period Acceptable)
Commutable from – Telford, Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton, Wellington, Whitchurch
Salary – Up To £55,000 + Benefits
My client has had a great opportunity arise for a Product Manager to lead the creative development of a global software platform. You will be required to deal directly with customers, stakeholders to share requirements to deliver end products to customers.
The business themselves have career progression; training and personal development at the centre of the companies road-map so will provide you with a real chance to move up within the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Product Manager:-
- Working with stakeholders to understand and articulate business requirements
- You will be responsible for product requirements; speaking directly to end-users (both internally and externally)
- Lead the team of product owners (mentoring and development)
- Stakeholder management and collaborating with engineers to produce well-articulated product concepts
- Use data-informed thinking to measure and quantify impact on a regular basis, and align your product roadmap with our corporate strategy
Key Requirements/Skills of the Product Manager:-
- Must have Agile / Scrum Experience
- Dedication to the craft of product management and creating delightful user experiences
- Experience making difficult, data-driven decisions (including A/B testing, User Testing, Analytics, Market Research, Competitor Analysis, Defining Metrics and KPIs)
- An understanding of agile software development projects and life-cycles
- Experience owning large, complex product initiatives to successful completion, resulting in significant business growth.
- Experience writing agile user stories in a collaborative environment
- UX design skills, wireframing and mocking designs
- Familiarity with delivering cloud-based web applications, especially using AWS
- Experience with Jira, GitHub, Slack and Office 365;
If you’re interested please get in touch with Rob Lock on 01743 296544 or email@example.com