Salary – circa £40,000 + Benefits
Start Date – ASAP (Notice Acceptable)
Commutable; Chester, Wrexham, Connah’s Quay, Deeside, Flint
I am working with a globally renowned business at the pinnacle of their sector going through some extensive periods of growth. This particular client is looking for a Network Engineer to join their team.
Network Engineer core responsibilities:-
- Delivery of a wide portfolio of infrastructure related projects
- Ensuring that the network and all systems are operational to agreed uptime SLA’s
- Proactive development, support and strategic management of the IT environment
- Management core of IT infrastructure operations through system monitoring & proactive development
- Resolution of complex technical problems within specific SLA’s, ensuring that support and development activities are performed in accordance with policies and processes
Network Engineer skills set:-
- Network Routing, Switching and Firewalls
- WAN technologies (MPLS, SD-WAN)
- Network Security Technologies (Proxy/Content Filtering/IPS/IDS)
- Wireless Networks
- Protocol Analysis (Netflow, SNMP, Syslog, Wireshark)
- Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, Office 365
- Cloud (Azure/AWS)
This is a great opportunity for a Network Engineer to take ownership of the full networks with management of a range of infrastructure related projects, in an environment offering excellent career progression and personal development.
If you’re interested please do get in touch with Laura Hodges on 01743 296539 or email@example.com.