IT Project Manager
Salary – Up to £40,000 (dependent on experience)
Availability – ASAP (Notice Acceptable)
Location – Commutable from Hull, Doncaster, Wakefield, Leeds, York, Sheffield.
This role will require you to travel to customer sites.
I am currently working with a global technology business that is looking for an IT Project Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a number of high profile external clients on the deployment of infrastructure and software solutions.
You will be required to have proven stakeholder management skills, working within a fast paced environment and have excellent communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an IT Project Manager to work within a highly driven and ambitious team who are looking to provide their customer base with a second to none software solution. You will be managing the end to end project and working with external stakeholders on project delivery.
IT Project Manager Responsibilities
- Define project team and scope of projects, obtaining the necessary and relevant resources and costs.
- Define a schedule of and attend stakeholder & customer review meetings, and put across clear communication of timescales, costs and deliverables.
- Liaise with external Customers to review projects, understand customer requirements and manage expectations. This involves change management, managing key dates and deliverables.
- Create and maintain project documents, quality plans and lessons learned reports.
- Monitor project progress and provide reports in an eloquent and structured manner.
- Compile weekly status update on all active projects.
- Manage risk, issue and change control effectively.
IT Project Manager Skillset
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Knowledge & experience of project management processes and methodologies (e.g. PRINCE 2).
- Experience delivering solutions comprising SaaS or hosted telephony or other IT infrastructure to business customers or local authority / public sector customers.
- Proven track record of delivering projects of up to £250,000 to business customers.
- Full, valid driving license.
If this exciting opportunity is of interest, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Lewis Collins at Greenfield IT Recruitment on 01743 296540 / firstname.lastname@example.org.