Graduate Software Engineer
Salary – up to £25,000
Commutable from – Shrewsbury, Newtown, Oswestry, Knighton, Mid wales, Welshpool
Our innovative Clients’ products are used in the most demanding applications requiring performance, reliability and energy efficiency.
You should have an enthusiasm for software development and be keen to learn how to design and implement embedded, real-time software in a variety of products/ applications in a technically challenging arena.
Main responsibilities of a Graduate Software Engineer:
- Developing software in C++ for automation equipment.
- Work as part of a team within our R&D group to propose, implement and review new and updated designs and code for user interfaces and backend software components.
- Contribute to the test plans and write test cases for nightly automated runs.
Key skills of a Graduate Software Engineer:
- A degree in Computing/ Sciences/ Electronics/ Engineering.
- Demonstrable experience of software development, e.g. as a university project or a hobby development.
- Good communications skills.
- An enthusiasm for software development with a desire to work in a team of developers to ensure product is implemented and proved to work well through review and test.
Profile of a Graduate Software Engineer:
- Willing to learn and develop new skills.
- Work well as a team.
- Interested in self-development.
Benefits of a Graduate Software Engineer:
- Relocation support is available.
- Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits package including company pension, birthdays as a holiday and flexitime.
- You can be offered full development including training and development to Chartered Engineer status.
To hear more about this exciting opportunity, please call Laura on 01743 296539 or email email@example.com.