E-commerce Project Manager
Salary – up to £35,000
Commutable from – Wrexham, Chester, Liverpool, Wirral, Whitchurch, Crewe, Nantwich
I am working with a leading organisation that is currently requiring an E-commerce Project Manager with a strong knowledge of digital design and development, with vast knowledge of project management. Ideally you will have experience of working in a fast-paced environment and be passionate about delivering an outstanding service at all times.
Responsibilities of an E-commerce Project Manager –
- Sprint planning and sizing.
- Managing the work through to completion in an agile environment, on time, and to the budget agreed.
- Updating JIRA.
- Speaking with clients on a daily basis.
- Confidently deal with queries from clients.
- Understanding requirements and priorities / review work against requirements.
- Provide regular status updates / reporting on hours used.
Skills of an E-commerce Project Manager –
- Fantastic organisational skills.
- High commercial awareness.
- Work to deadlines.
- Experience working within an Agile Environment (Advantageous).
- Logical work process.
Profile of an E-commerce Project Manager –
- Team player.
- Experience within a Digital Agency advantageous.
This is a magnificent opportunity for an E-commerce Project Manager to grow within a leading reputable business offering fantastic career progression and the chance to have continued responsibility of managing the full end to end project lifecycle with some leading well known organisation.
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, please get in touch on 01743 296539, or email firstname.lastname@example.org