Digital Marketing Manager
I am currently working on behalf of an entrepreneurial business who are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to manage a small team of 5 specialists and the company’s online digital marketing strategy.
They are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team, who would report into the CEO. As Digital Marketing Manager you will oversee and manage the digital marketing strategy & marketing activity for 4 online businesses.
You’ll be creative, eager to share ideas, have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude at all times and great people skills.
The main responsibilities for the role include:
- To Develop and manage marketing initiatives across all channels to support business objectives,
- Be responsible for leading the digital marketing operations including budgets
- To report efficiency and effectively in detailing real outcomes to senior manager
- To develop brand awareness & integrated marketing campaign
- Develop all marketing materials, from pictures & video to website banner
- Analyse and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Continually improve the visibility of content by ensuring it is optimised for search, ensuring all activity is in-line with SEO best practice
- Manage a small team of 5 Digital Marketing Specialists.
To apply you must have at least 3 years Digital Marketing experience and have managed a small team. You will also be analytical, organised, and creative with excellent communication/ interpersonal skills, along with a track record in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies that directly drive sales opportunities.
If you are a Digital Marketing Manager looking for a new, exciting role, please contact Eleanor to further discuss the role and opportunity.