Junior DevOps Engineer Job based in Wrexham
I am working with a leading business that are on a huge expansion drive now, of whom are seeking to add a Junior DevOps Engineer to their team. You will be working collaboratively with Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Security and Development on a range of cutting-edge tools and projects for a leading customer/client base.
If you’re a Junior DevOps Engineer looking for a new challenging job in a magnificent working environment where you will have the opportunity to become certified with the likes of AWS and be in a team where career progression and develop your skills set then look no further.
Location – Wrexham, LL13 0EX
Job Type – Permanent, Full Time
Salary – £25,000 to £35,000
Start Date – ASAP (Notice Period Acceptable)
The Key Responsibilities of this Junior DevOps Engineer Job are: –
- Building and support enterprise-level data warehousing
- Creating insightful dashboards
- Building and supporting feeds of data for external partners using API Gateways
- Building and maintaining efficient microservices using Lambda
- Building and developing efficient ETL process using AWS Glue
- Liaising with senior internal stakeholders
- Delivering timely reports and extracts
The Key Skills required of the Junior DevOps Engineer are: –
- SQL Experience
- Exposure at a high level of AWS
- API Gateways
- Kubernetes & Docker
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity then please do get in touch with Rob Lock on 01743 296544 or email@example.com for more information on this fantastic Junior DevOps Engineer job in Wrexham.