I am currently working on behalf of a leading governing body based in Glasgow who are currently on the market for a Database Developer to come in and join a small IT function.
This is a critical role for the business and its ongoing development and maintenance of the databases used.
- Working with the solutions team coordinating and implementing requirements
- Design, develop and test database tables, views and functionality
- Administration of SQL Server environment
- Ensure all database systems meet performance requirements
- Perform data analysis and trend analysis
- Develops reports using SSRS
- Experience of SQL Server database
- Experience of T-SQL querying
- Experience of Management and Reporting Information and Dashboard Production
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a really interesting and unusual organisation based in a fantastic location in Glasgow. If you are a database developer looking for a new role, please contact me for further information.