Cyber Security officer – Job Opportunity
Location: Flintshire CH8
Our large scale, multi-site client based in Flintshire is looking for a Cyber Security officer to join their IT Team.
Cyber Security profile –
- Minimum of 2+ years working in a SOC function
- Strong knowledge of common operation systems (Windows, Linux, etc.) and endpoint security principles.
- Previous experience in Cyber Security, Incident Response, or a related field.
- Prior experience detecting and analysing security events and/or responding to security incidents.
- Demonstrated ability to analysing and correlating information from a variety of enterprise technologies.
- Hands-on experience with common security technologies (IDS, Firewall, SIEM, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of common security analysis tools & techniques.
- Understanding of common security threats, attack vectors, vulnerabilities, and exploits.
- Strong knowledge of common networking services and protocols (TCP/IP, SSH, FTP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SSL, etc.).
- Malware Analysis (Analysis of documents/ malicious binaries/ understanding and interpreting results of Sandbox output)
- Contain service attacks i.e. lateral movement privilege escalation and APT
- Network Based Attacks/ Incidents (DDoS/ IDS Alerts)
- Containment (Understanding of containment of security incidents both at the network and host layer)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge using Vulnerability Assessment tools like Nessus, Qualys etc.
- Good understanding of IT security principles
Cyber Security nice to have’s –
- Experience of common information security management frameworks and standards, such as ISO27K, ITIL, COBIT, and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST
- Exposure to standards and policies relating to ISO27001/2 controls
- Ability to read and understand architectural design and implement security controls
- Experience with Threat identification and remediation including penetration testing
- Exposure to risk assessments of products and services.
- Exposure to treatment plans for risks and management of risk models.
Great opportunity to join a well-respected business who are market leaders in their Industry.
Please contact Rob Lock on 01743 234029 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Greenfield IT Recruitment are specialists in the IT & Digital sector. Providing permanent and contract recruitment solutions across the UK. Our experienced consultants combine their sector knowledge with their extensive network of highly skilled candidates, to deliver only the highest quality to Greenfield IT clients.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Keep up-to-date with the latest industry related news by following our social pages. Search Greenfield IT Recruitment on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to hear about all of our latest jobs.