IT Support Technician – Job Opportunity
Located in Shropshire, SY13
Salary £27,500 / Benefits
Our client, a Dynamic well-established business is looking for an IT Support Technician person to join their team. The IT Support Technician will maintain IT Systems including Servers and Networks whilst also resolving and diagnosing end user problems. This role also requires the person to be proactive, take ownership and be customer focused in approach.
The IT Support Technician experience profile –
- troubleshooting and fault diagnostic skills
- 3 years + experience of working in within a helpdesk/desktop support environment
- MS Office 2012 / Windows 10
- Experience with desktop applications
- PC component knowledge
- PC software installations and troubleshooting experience
- Experience of one or more in – Storage Area Networks, VMware, Database applications and maintenance
- Experience of working within SLA’s / KPI’s
- Training and certification in Microsoft or Cisco is preferred
IT Technician responsibilities –
- Maintain regular system backups, servers networks and make sure critical data is protected
- Provide advice, assistance to other IT members and end users
- Telephone systems management and troubleshooting
- Prioritise, respond to and resolve support requests (troubleshooting hardware/software problems), in an efficient manner, prioritising each request
- Management of infrastructure applications
- Escalate issues which can’t be resolved
- Monitor application performance through regular assessments/diagnostics
The ideal IT Support Technician will be customer focused and stay calm under pressure. Having an Interest in Technology and keeping up to date with the latest technological advancements is key as well as being able to learn how to use, maintain and support new systems / upgrades.
Please contact Rob Lock on 01743 234029 or email@example.com for more information
Greenfield IT Recruitment are specialists in the IT & Digital sector. Providing permanent and contract recruitment solutions across the UK. Our experienced consultants combine their sector knowledge with their extensive network of highly skilled candidates, to deliver only the highest quality to Greenfield IT clients.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Keep up-to-date with the latest industry related news by following our social pages. Search Greenfield IT Recruitment on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to hear about all of our latest jobs.