Greenfield IT Recruitment has a dedicated; Creative, Marketing & Digital department. Therefore, focusing on all aspects of digital marketing recruitment.
We pride ourselves, working beyond the “stereotypical recruiter”. In other words, building lasting relationships with a variety of clients. Servicing both permanent and contract positions. We do this by:
The team already supports several Top Digital & Creative Agencies as well as in-house creative teams for various companies and industries.
Included in the roles we consider within our domain and have had previous success with are as follows:
Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 jobs. Clear Search
I am currently working on behalf of a multi award winning business based in Shropshire who are looking for an experience PPC specialist to come in and join a commercially astute team of specialists at a pivotal moment for the business.
With major expansion planned after an incredibly successful year this particular organisation is looking to grow their PPC team to take them to the next level. This role would suit someone who is genuinely passionate about PPC and what you can achieve within digital marketing.
- Experience and understanding of paid search
- Creativity and enthusiasm for delivering innovative campaigns that will attract a wide range of customers
- Experience of working within a high focussed and driven team, who are looking to not only deliver but break internal ROI records
- Experience of creating and maintaining reports key to the marketing division
If you are a PPC Specialist and this sounds like the type of role you would thrive in, please contact Eleanor on [email protected] for further details
Head of PPC
Telford – open to remote working
£60-65k + additional benefits
I am currently working on behalf of a rapidly growing, ecommerce market leader who are looking to bring in a Head of PPC to come and develop the businesses journey through paid search.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business with real command in the sector who are disrupting the traditional ecommerce formula and turning it on its head. The successful candidate will be joining the business at a really exciting point in their history with a European expansion underway, these guys really are looking for world domination!
The successful candidate will be a living, breathing fountain of knowledge around all things Paid Search, you will have a solid team of PPC Executives to support you and there is an expectation that you will grow and develop the team with new hires and exceptional business strategies.
- Significant experience building a world class PPC Campaign
- Outstanding ROI experience
- You will have experience working with CPC Metrics
- Experience of subscription selling would be beneficial
This is a truly amazing opportunity to work within a really interesting organisation that is revolutionising the way its customer shop and spend – if you are looking for an ambitious and forward thinking company these guys fit the bill so well. If you are currently in a Head of Paid and have notable experience of PPC and the strategy and dynamic behind the most amazing PPC campaigns, this is one for you. For more details, please contact Eleanor on 01743 296537 for a confidential chat.
Senior Software Developer – Job Opportunity in Lichfield
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Software Developer who wants…. real input into the company road map, build software the right way, from ground zero, without having to unpick someone’s code?
My client’s strategy is to convert complex payments into opportunities for businesses to sell integrated services to improve the way they work and developer their overall business performance.
Location – Lichfield, WS13 6RX
Start Date– ASAP / Notice Period Acceptable
Salary – £50,000 to £60,000 per annum
About the business and what’s expected of the Senior Software Developer: –
- We have a well-funded start up client, who have a global audience of customers chomping at the bit for their product.
- This product could revolutionize an industry that is admin heavy, manual by nature and struggles with compliance, it will automate business workflow taking a 3-hour process down to a matter of seconds and be 100% compliant.
- The excitement within this business is infectious and we seek an enthusiastic Senior Software Developer who wants to make a real difference to the business in which they will play a pivotal role.
- Ultimately you will be working in a small team on automation processes
- We are looking for people who want to make a mark, who are happy to be continually challenged technically, who are ready to re-think what they know about technology and learn at the cutting edge.
Technical requirements of the Senior Software Developer: –
- 5+ years’ experience with C# .NET Development
- REST / Web API
- Automated testing – Unit / Integration
- Databases – SQL Server, Postgres, NoSQL
- Agile experience (Kanban / Scrum)
- AWS skills
- DevOps experience – Jenkins, Team City, Octopus
- SOLID Principles, TDD, BDD
Are you a Senior Software Developer that is craving the chance to write SOLID C# Code in a development environment that gives you the time and space to do TDD properly? Do you want to work alongside, learn from and collaborate with some technical geniuses (independently verified) … then this could be the opportunity for you! If you’re interested in this brand new Senior Software Developer job then please get in touch with Rob Lock on 01743 296544 or [email protected]
Greenfield IT Recruitment are specialists in the IT & Digital sector. Providing permanent and contract recruitment solutions across the UK. Our experienced consultants combine their sector knowledge with their extensive network of highly skilled candidates, to deliver only the highest quality to Greenfield IT clients.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Keep up to date with the latest industry related news by following our social pages. Search Greenfield IT Recruitment on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to hear about all our latest jobs.
Our Digital Team
Senior Digital & Tech Consultant
Lucy heads up the digital marketing division here at Greenfield IT. She has combined; her creativeness, love for tech and recruitment experience to become an expert within Digital Marketing, eCommerce and Creative disciplines.
Lucy is what can only be described as a coffee connoisseur being very open to a caramel macchiato. If you are looking for any advice on the prevailing market conditions for digital resources in your area or a candidate looking to make that next step or just want to say hello and be treated to a coffee please get in touch with Lucy.