Commutable from – Chester, Wrexham, Ellesmere Port, Shrewsbury, Whitchurch, the Wirral
Salary – up to £30,000 (Dependant on Experience)
My client is a leading financial organisation that’re expanding rapidly and going through some extensive periods of growth; they are currently looking for an experienced creative individual to join their team. You’ll have exposure to some cutting edge technologies and be an integral part of the business moving forward.
The UX Designer’s main role is to be creative and to enhance digital designs to develop and improve customer experience.
Responsibilities of a UX Designer
• Develop user-friendly User Interfaces.
• Use of prototypes and wireframes to create web-based products.
• End-to-End journey re-design.
• Maintenance of wireframes.
• Conduct customer research.
• Understand business requirements through collaborations.
UX Designer Skills
• Adobe Creative and Sketch.
• Sound knowledge of design principles.
• Mapping and Storyboarding.
• Digital Interface build.
• Skilled in customer research.
UX Designer Profile
• Able to prioritise.
• Desire to learn and develop.
To discuss this exciting opportunity, get in touch today with Laura Hodges at Greenfield IT on 01743 296539 / firstname.lastname@example.org