Commutable from – Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton, Telford, Shifnal, Stafford, Bridgnorth.
Salary – up to £27,000 (Dependent on experience)
Candidates for this role must be a UK Resident.
My client is a global business working with an exciting, evolving software platform – seeking a Software Tester to add to their ever growing team. They provide a friendly and purposeful work environment where progression and innovation is actively encouraged.
Responsibilities of Software Tester
- Working within SCRUM Development Teams to ensure a high quality of work is met by all new Development work.
- Producing Test scripts – alongside Manual Testing.
- Conduct functional tests during regression testing prior to a release.
- Identifying Software defects, and working with Development Teams to resolve issues.
- There may be an element of writing Automated Test Scripts using a variety of tools.
Requirements of Software Tester
- Manual Testing experience – some knowledge/exposure to Automated Testing is highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – with the ability to communicate findings in an articulate manner.
- Show evidence of problem solving and creativity to support company growth.
- Results oriented approach – with a mind-set of continuous improvement.
To discuss this exciting opportunity, get in touch today with Lewis Collins at Greenfield IT on 01743 296540 / email@example.com