Applications Support Analyst
Salary – up to £26,000 (Dependent on Experience)
Commutable from – the Wirral, Chester, Wrexham, Ellesmere Port, North Wales.
My client is a leading manufacturing business, seeking an Applications Support Analyst to work alongside the Development Team in gathering requirements, developing improvements and to assist in co-ordinating UAT Testing.
This role will suit a recent Graduate with some Business Analysis experience, or someone with relevant and equivalent Business Analysis experience.
Responsibilities for Applications Support Analyst
- Root cause analysis and identification of improvements to existing systems.
- Working alongside operational personnel to develop improvements and then document changes required.
- Organise completion of changes to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintenance of ERP master data.
- Ensuring any changes to changes to Company’s systems are properly planned, documented and tested.
- Support development team by testing solutions and assist in co-ordinating UAT testing.
Qualifications and Skills for Applications Support Analyst
- Relevant IT / Business Degree – or a minimum of 1 year experience as a Business Analyst.
- Knowledge of general business processes.
- Good analytical skills.
- Desirable – Knowledge of SAP ECC 6.
- Desirable – Good understanding of ERP systems.
To discuss this exciting new role, get in touch today with Lewis Collins at Greenfield IT today on email@example.com / 01743 296540.