Salary – £16,000-£18,000 (+ commission – 1st year OTE – £21,000)
Hours – Monday to Friday, 0830 to 1730
We are a bespoke, professional staffing organisation based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire, who cater specifically for the ever growing IT sector here in the UK, a sector which is growing at 2.5 times the pace of the wider UK economy. So now is a great time to get involved in such a burgeoning field, where you can be involved in the Technology sector, without having to be a techie!
Whilst we are at our heart a sales / commission driven sector, we as a family friendly, local company are primarily seeking someone who is willing to be at the front line, talking to candidates and clients on the phone in order to fill our challenging, yet sometimes lucrative positions for which you will be rewarded each and every time.
- Happy to try new things?
- In your element when talking to people and building a rapport?
Have you previously worked in…?
- Customer Service
- …we’ve also seen Teachers, Estate Agents, Police, Soldiers succeed in this field.
If so… a career in Technology Recruitment could absolutely be up your street. We offer a salary that is supplemented with a commission structure that increases with every job placement you contribute to – meaning your earning potential is virtually unlimited – but one step at a time!
The role will involve – for which you will receive comprehensive training;
- Using a variety of platforms (LinkedIn Premium, etc) and databases, to source candidates for jobs on our vacancy list.
- Screening CV’s and speaking to candidates on the phone to determine suitability for roles.
- Inputting data into our internal database.
- Arranging interviews with candidates with support from Account Managers in the business.
- Delivering feedback…and hopefully delivering job offers! And also managing the process around this.
Not to say that it isn’t hard work at times… this role involves dealing with people who can change their mind, go quiet on you and frustrate the process of placing good, quality candidates in to sometimes hard to fill roles. But the feeling of placing people into their dream jobs is amazing and can be hard to beat.
If you enjoy and succeed in a resourcing capacity… there is every opportunity to progress on to Account Management and a ‘360 Recruiter’ role (someone who has their own clients and manages the entire process – with an even more lucrative commission structure!)
To find out a little more or for an informal chat about this exciting opportunity… please get in touch with Lewis Collins at Greenfield IT Recruitment today on firstname.lastname@example.org.