Technical Support Engineer (2nd Line)
Salary – up to £25,000.
Commutable from – Wolverhampton, Shrewsbury, Albrighton, Telford, Bridgenorth.
My client is an expanding global leading company looking for a Technical Support Engineer who can fulfil a supporting role, willing to learn their bespoke systems, and to grow within the business.
The role is very much customer-facing, and requires liaising with engineers and customers worldwide.
Responsibilities of a Technical Support Engineer:
- Provide 1st / 2nd Line support remotely.
- Provide systems support to engineers globally.
- Resolving Hardware / Software issues.
- PC rebuild and configuration.
- Managing updates and back-ups.
- Incident logging / updating database.
Skills of a Technical Support Engineer:
- Microsoft Office.
- Windows Server Administration.
- Computer or server hardware configuration and maintenance.
- Active Directory.
Profile of a Technical Support Engineer:
- Willingness to learn bespoke systems.
- Ability to liaise with engineers.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Someone with an engineering background advantageous.
To discuss this exciting opportunity, get in touch today with Antony Titley at Greenfield IT on 01743 296539 / A.Titley@greenfield-it.co.uk