Technical Support Desk Manager
Commutable from: Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Stoke on Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme, Litchfied.
Salary – DOE
I am working with a Managed Services business based in Staffordshire who are looking for a Technical Support Desk Manager to go and take control of their Service Desk.
My client are looking for someone who has experience of managing a team, being comfortable with working on small to large projects and someone who enjoys being a hands on leader.
If you as a Technical Service Desk Manager wants a new challenge and to be part of a growing organisation please read on.
As a Technical Support Desk Manager you will have experience with:
- Managing an IT Service Desk team for a minimum of 3 year’
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange Servers
- Windows Servers
- Working on multiple projects
As a Technical Support Manager you will also:
- Be comfortable with being in a client facing role
- ITIL Certified (desirable)
- Have the ability to manage your own work load and your teams
- Be passionate about IT Support
- Have strong customer service skills
- Have experience of working for a managed services company
- Be comfortable attending supplier meetings
- Have experience with being in a client facing role
- Have a full clean UK Driving Licence.
If you are looking for a company who have an excellent reputation for delivering world class solutions and offering the latest technical trends to their clients then this may be the role for you.
To learn more please apply or get in touch with Laura Gwynn – 01743 296543 – firstname.lastname@example.org