Infrastructure Engineer Job based in Denbigh
Salary – Competitive/Market Rate
Commutable from – Ruthin, Denbigh, Chester, St. Asaph, Wrexham, Colwyn Bay
My client is a Software Solutions Consultancy who are in growth mode and looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their Development team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to get involved with upgrading and standardisation of the current Infrastructure, which, in due course, will be integral to the growth of this department. This will also be a great opportunity to build a career with this company.
Main responsibilities of an Infrastructure Engineer:
- Ensuring security / ISO 27001 security standards
- Liaising with Developers, projects, Test, internal Stakeholders and Support teams
- Liaising with end-users and external Stakeholders
- Ensuring business continuity / systems availability
- Building and maintaining the Infrastructure
Key skills of an Infrastructure Engineer:
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Windows Server / Linux
- VMWare / HyperV
- Firewalls / switches
- Active Directory
- Oracle / SQL Server
- Cloud Computing – AWS / Azure
- Installing and managing web server technologies (Apache / IIS)
- Deployment of application server technologies (e.g. Tomcat, JBoss)
- EDI / XML / Web Services
- Network design and implementation principles
Profile of an Infrastructure Engineer:
- Flexibility to on occasion deal with out of hours issues
To discuss this exciting Infrastructure Engineer Job in Denbigh, get in touch today with Rob Lock on 01743 296544 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Greenfield IT Recruitment are specialists in the IT & Digital sector. Providing permanent and contract recruitment solutions across the UK. Our experienced consultants combine their sector knowledge with their extensive network of highly skilled candidates, to deliver only the highest quality to Greenfield IT clients.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Keep up-to-date with the latest industry related news by following our social pages. Search Greenfield IT Recruitment on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to hear about all of our latest jobs.