Software Development Team Lead
Salary – Circa £55,000 (dependent on experience) + Benefits
Commutable from; Leeds, Doncaster, York, Wakefield, Barnsley, Sheffield
Start Date – ASAP (Notice Acceptable)
The client is global services provider working on bespoke projects in a niche, but burgeoning sector with unparalleled growth, and are currently looking for a Software Development Team Lead to design, develop and modify software applications and components based on business and customer requirements.
This role requires someone to have experience and knowledge of working through the full application development lifecycle as well as knowledge around cloud hosted platforms. You will be required to lead a number of developers and also taken ownership of the recruitment for further staff which is required due to the current growth the business is facing.
Software Development Team Lead – Responsibilities:-
- Developing and delivering software modules which are fit for purpose and of a high standard
- Leverage knowledge of Waterfall and Agile methodologies to design and successfully migrate to a new SDLC operating model
- Provide technical leadership to design and build reliable, scalable, secure and fault tolerant systems
- Manage the quality of the output of the Development Team and any 3rd party developers, ensuring clean, structured, well documented code that adheres to the systems architecture model and governance standards that is consistently error free
- Manage the legacy software assets whilst driving development forward towards a micro-services architecture that is highly scalable and simple to maintain
- Working closely with the Architecture, Test and Infrastructure teams to develop and standardise approaches and tool-sets in code management, integration, deployment and testing
- Participate and contribute in team meetings and performance reviews
Software Development Team Lead – Skills Requirements:-
- C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WEB API
- Azure cloud platform experience
- Experience around object orientated development using SOLID Principles
- Git, UML, Visual Studio
This is an excellent opportunity for a Software Development Team Lead to step into a leading global business with a large multi-site development function working on a range of cutting edge applications in a very much in demand sector. They offer the successful candidate a well-defined career progression path, regular training and opportunities to develop and expand your skills set.
If you’re interested please get in touch with Rob Lock on 01743 296544 or email@example.com