Service Management Support
Commutable from; Chester, Wrexham, Wirral, Deeside, North Wales, Shrewsbury
Salary – £25,000 to £30,000 + Benefits
Start – ASAP (Notice Period Acceptable)
My client is a leading financial organisation that’re expanding rapidly and going through some extensive periods of growth; they are currently looking for an experienced, ambitious IT Service Management Support to join their team.
The IT Service Management Support will ideally come from a Service Desk/Incident Management background and be looking for the next step towards a career in Service Management. As a Service Management Analyst, you will be supporting the Service Delivery Manager in the day to day operation of the service management processes. The primary responsibility will be monitoring and tracking service level performance of incidents and service requests and creating supporting Management and Business information.
IT Service Management Support Key Responsibilities –
- Monitoring service level performance for incident and requests
- Production of monthly Client Service Management service reports
- Scheduling change and maintaining a forward schedule of change
- Identify opportunities for Continuous improvement, for IT Service Control processes.
- Development of ad-hoc reports as and when required
- Support the Client Service Managers with reports and analysis when required, identifying trends and opportunities for improvements to service and processes.
- Responsible for maintaining IT Service Definitions
- Maintaining documentation, ensuring regular review and updates
- Production of Client Service Management communications and organising Service Management events
- Support the transition of all new services into production service operations
IT Service Management Support Qualifications / Experience –
- Experience of working in a fast-paced organisation
- Able to communicate effectively having excellent customer facing skills
- Good analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Collaborative approach, working with other team members, managers and functions across the organisation
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise your workload to meet exacting deadlines, whilst maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure
If you’re interested please get in touch with Beth Roberts on 01743 296542 or firstname.lastname@example.org