IT Service Management Analyst
Commutable from Coventry / Nuneaton
Salary – £20k – £25k
Our client is a market leading global business supplying services to a range of large scale businesses offering the opportunity to develop a career within IT Service Management.
The IT Service Management Analyst will ideally come from a Service Desk/Incident Management background and be looking for the next step towards a career in Service Management.
As a Service Management Analyst, you will be supporting the Client Service Managers in the day to day operation of the service management processes. The Primary responsibility will be monitoring and tracking service level performance of incidents and service requests and creating supporting Management and Business information.
This role also provides experience of working as part of other Service functions within the Service Management team including Problem, Client, Change and Major Incident.
IT Service Management Key Responsibilities –
- Monitoring service level performance for incident and requests
- Production of monthly Client Service Management service reports
- Scheduling change and maintaining a forward schedule of change
- Identify opportunities for Continuous improvement, for IT Service Control processes.
- Development of ad-hoc reports as and when required
- Support the Client Service Managers with reports and analysis when required, identifying trends and opportunities for improvements to service and processes.
- Responsible for maintaining IT Service Definitions
- Maintaining documentation, ensuring regular review and updates
- Production of Client Service Management communications and organising Service Management events
- Support the transition of all new services into production service operations
IT Service Management Qualifications / Experience –
- Experience of working in a fast-paced organization.
- Able to communicate effectively having excellent customer facing skills.
- Good analytical and trouble shooting skills.
- Collaborative approach, working with other team members, managers and functions across the organisation
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise your workload to meet exacting deadlines, whilst maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
If you’re interested please get in touch with Rob Lock on 01743 296544 or email@example.com