Salary – Circa £35,000
Commutable from – Wolverhampton, Shrewsbury, Albrighton, Telford, Bridgnorth (Does include international travel, also)
My client is an expanding global leading company looking for a Service Engineer who can provide service and support to an international team of Support Engineers.
This role requires a considerable amount of travel to support their global clients, and therefore, would suit someone with the flexibility to fly internationally within short notice.
Responsibilities of a Service Engineer:
- Preventative maintenance and breakdown support.
- Installation / upgrading of equipment.
- Technical support / troubleshooting of client’s and 3rd Party products.
- Provide Help Desk services when office / home based.
- Provide telephone support.
- Report generation.
- Quality / Performance testing.
- Ability to promote Company Products to customers / assist with understanding the benefits.
- Other ad hoc duties.
Skills of a Technical Support Engineer:
- Microsoft Office.
- Windows Server Administration.
- Computer or server hardware configuration and maintenance.
- Active Directory.
Profile of a Technical Support Engineer:
- Willingness to learn bespoke systems.
- Ability to liaise with engineers.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Someone with an engineering background advantageous.
To discuss this exciting opportunity, get in touch today with Laura Hodges at Greenfield IT on 01743 296539 / email@example.com