Service Desk Analyst / Manufacturing Department
Salary – Up to £26,000 dependent on experience
Commutable from St Asaph, Holywell, Connah’s Quay, Greenfield, Mold, Rhyl, Denbigh, Prestatyn
My client is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join the manufacturing department of the business, where you will be right on the front line of the business main infrastructure and ensuring that all systems, infrastructure and machines are always supported. This is a Desktop & Technical role providing 1st & 2nd Line break/fix support to the customer base.
Key Roles and Responsibilities of the Service Desk Analyst:
- Main point of contact for answering and logging incoming IT support calls into the Manage Engine ServiceDesk tool & complete the triage / 1st time response process in line with the 30-minute KPI
- Assist with managing incoming IT support emails into the Manage Engine ServiceDesk tool and direct to the necessary support queues, escalating requests to the appropriate party, as needed.
- Work with the IT support members on the other sites to manage the 1st / 2nd Line Incident queue
- Carry out initial investigation of Incidents reported and escalate where necessary beyond 2nd Line
- Be first point of contact for the customer base with break / fix issues
- Complete work logs on escalated incidents to detail any prior investigations that have been carried out
- Ensure all resolutions of first-time fixes are detailed in the incident records
- Proactively monitor the services / systems via the SolarWinds tool and notify the ServiceDesk Team Leader of any potential issues
As a Service Desk Analyst, you need to be:
- Excellent communication skills – experience of dealing with customers at all levels
- Time management & the ability to prioritise
- Be flexible, willing to travel to other sites when required
- Proven examples of documenting & knowledge sharing
- Team player approach & motivated proactive attitude
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity then please get in touch with Antony Titley on 01743 296539 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and information.