Senior UI Developer
Salary – Up to £60,000 + Benefits
Availability – ASAP (Notice Acceptable)
Location – Commutable from; Derby, Burton, Stoke, Leicester, Lichfield, Stafford
I am working with one of the UK’s leading business, known globally who are currently looking to add a Senior UI Developer to their team. They are seeking someone to be part of the core development team to provide a visually pleasing fully functional front end across all projects and websites.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior UI Developer: –
- Design and develop UI solutions
- Consider and design the full user experience to support the end to end requirement you are developing. This process will involve working directly with stakeholders to agree the UI ‘look’, experience and process through Agile techniques
- The UI/UX will need to cover a multitude of devices including mobile and desktop
- You will build prototype interfaces using Wireframes and review and agree changes with the stakeholders.
- Keep up-to-date with latest developments in technology with a focus on UI/UX
- Diagnose bugs and offer workarounds to business linked to the user experience
- Monitor changes to existing code base to ensure on-going supportability and robustness of software solutions
- Help communicate key strategy and reasoning behind technical decisions
Key Skills of the Senior UI Developer: –
- HTML, XHTML / CSS
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- SASS or Less
- TFS, VSS, SVN and other version control systems
- Experience of working with Agile
- API Development
My client offers excellent career progression, training and personal development prospects.
If you’re interested please get in touch with Rob Lock on 01743 296544 or email@example.com