Senior PHP / LAMP Stack Developer
Salary – up to £44,000
Start Date – ASAP (Notice Acceptable)
Location – Liverpool
My client is looking for an experienced Senior PHP / LAMP Stack Developer to join their growing collaborative development team, who are proactive and passionate about delivering the best technology solutions and on-going support to their customers.
You will be responsible for leading a small team of Software Engineers managing delivery of high quality code; ensuring key principles are adhered to by Product Owners and Engineers. As well as these responsibilities you will have access to some of the most cutting edge technologies incorporating; containerisation, micro services, cloud technologies.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior PHP / LAMP Stack Developer:
- Maintain coding standards and implementation quality
- People management and coaching i.e. recruitment, performance reviews
- Technical reviews of User Stories
- Manage / measure the performance of Software Engineers
- Identify / advise / implement improvements for productivity and experience for customers
- Agile/SCRUM methodology and principles
- Communicate delivery progress with key Stakeholders
Key Skill/Profile of a Senior PHP / LAMP Stack Developer:
- LAMP Stack
- Agile / Scrum
- RESTful API’s
- Unit Testing / TDD
- Ecommerce (Preferable)
- Team Player, Communicative, Hard-working
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior PHP / LAMP Stack Developer to join a well-established business that offers excellent career progression, training as well as being located in exceptional offices in an easily commutable location with free parking.
You will have the chance to lead a number of projects, being responsible for the code being of the highest standard and have influence over the direction of the development function moving forward.
If you’re interested please get in touch with Robby Lock on 01743 296544 or firstname.lastname@example.org