Senior .Net Developer
Salary – circa £50,000
Start Date – ASAP (Notice Acceptable)
Commutable from; Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford, Halifax, Sheffield
My client is a leading global business; going through some large scale periods of growth and who are currently looking for a Senior .NET Developer to work alongside some fantastic clients on faced paced projects and take ownership of a talented development team.
The type of person my client is seeking is someone who; works well to tight deadlines, who is personable when dealing with customers, users and also their fellow developers, a problem solver and someone who is an excellent communicator at all levels.
Senior .NET Developer key responsibilities:-
- Developing and delivering software modules which are fit for purpose and of a high standard
- Continually seek to identify any weaknesses or opportunities for improvement within systems
- Production of user documentation for new applications developed
- Undertake development, testing and maintenance of in house software systems
- Participate and contribute in team meetings and performance reviews
- Mentoring and leading a development team
- Stakeholder / board level interaction on a regular basis
Senior .NET Developer key skills requirements:-
- ASP.NET (version 3.5 and above ideally)
- SQL Databases (T-SQL / SSIS / SSRS)
- Source Control (TFS / Git / Team City / Octopus)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior .Net Developer to work in buoyant sector with a market leading business working on a range of projects and having exposure to bespoke, industry specific technologies also.
If you’re interested please do get in touch with Rob Lock on 01743 296544 or email@example.com