Senior BI Developer
Role Type – FTC (Fixed Term Contract)
Salary – circa £39,000
Start Date – ASAP, Notice Acceptable
Duration – 12 Months
Location – Shropshire
I am recruiting on behalf of a well-established organisation who are currently looking to add a Senior BI Developer to work closely with BI Analysts to turn data into critical information that can be used to make high calibre business decisions.
You will be responsible for the design and future development of a data warehouse environment including ongoing management and maintenance, working as part of an agile BI Development Team delivering high quality, innovative BI solutions to all areas of the business using the full Microsoft BI technology stack.
Key Responsibilities: –
- Design and develop ETL processes, cubes, reports/dashboards to implement solutions
- Analyse requirements from user stories to produce detailed specifications
- Conduct quality assurance and user acceptance testing
- Advise on the best practices and new trends making recommendations for improving the BI solutions
- Lead and assist junior members of the team in their role
- Produce documentation throughout the product lifecycle and maintain BI solutions
- Making sure that configuration and change controls are implemented
Required Technical Knowledge: –
- Microsoft BI Stack
- T-SQL, MS SQL
- SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Data Warehousing
You will be passionate about both technology and data and be able to work to tight deadlines.
As the Senior BI Developer, you will also provide technical leadership within your development team and will advise, coach and mentor peers and less-experienced colleagues to enable them to contribute to the team’s goals and support.
If you’re interested please get in touch with Rob Lock on 01743 296544 or email@example.com