Commutable from – Chester, Wrexham, Ellesmere Port, Shrewsbury, Whitchurch, the Wirral
Salary – up to £50,000
My client is a leading financial organisation that’re expanding rapidly and going through some extensive periods of growth; they are currently looking for an experienced Security Engineer to join their team. You’ll have exposure to some cutting edge technologies and be an integral part of the business moving forward.
The Security Engineer’s role will be to support with the building and improvement of the client’s Cyber Security scheme.
Responsibilities of a Security Engineer
- Delivery and responsibility of technical work streams.
- Cyber Security advice.
Skills of a Security Engineer
- Experience in Cloud –based products.
- Experience in financial services.
- Networking and event monitoring (SIEM).
- Cyber Security planning and management.
- Experience in configuring firewalls.
- Back-up testing.
- Security and scanning activity testing.
Technology Experience of a Security Engineer
- Windows 10.
To discuss this exciting opportunity, get in touch today with Laura Hodges at Greenfield IT on 01743 296539 / email@example.com