Salary – circa £45,000 (D.O.E) + Benefits
Start Date – ASAP (Notice Period Acceptable)
Location – Commutable from; Telford, Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton, Shifnal,
I am working with a leading business going through some large scale periods of growth currently, operating on a global scale with a well-established client base. The client I am working with is looking for a Scrum Master to lead the team and teach the principles of Scrum.
My client is extremely big on personal development, progression and training; this is something that they have at the heart of the roadmap and something that is on offer certainly with this opportunity.
As a Scrum Master you will:
- Facilitate Scrum process (daily stand-ups, sprint planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews, and backlog refinement)
- Mentor and coach team members on Agile best practices and performance in their respective roles to reduce challenges
- Manage escalations, remove impediments, and help the team to balance competing priorities
- Coordinate dependencies with other teams
- Support planning activities and roadmap creation
- Track and communicate team velocity and throughput
As a Scrum Master you’ll have:
- Experience applying concepts from different agile approaches
- Good team player, yet able to work independently
- Strong with written and verbal communication
- Adaptable to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Experienced leading formal technical projects
If you’re interested please get in touch with Rob Lock on 01743 296544 or email@example.com for more information and further details on the company/how to apply.