Research Lead / Customer Insight
Commutable from – Wrexham, Chester, Nantwich, Wirral, Deeside,
Circa £55,000 + Benefits
Our client, a leading Financial organisation in the Wrexham area is in growth mode and looking for a talented Research / Customer Insight professional to join the team. This role will require an analytical approach and someone who can run, develop and shape a Customer Research plan for the business.
Research Lead responsibilities –
- Defining the research agenda across the product lines, covering product development, brand development, customer journey testing and optimisation
- Complete a market review across digital tools
- Responsible for defining the mix of User Research approaches used – Qualitative, Quantitative, co-design Workshops, focus groups, remote testing, eye tracking, biometric analysis, usability Testing and design optimisation.
- Co-ordinate and manage multiple research projects across multiple product lines
- Work closely with the UX team
- Support the Research agenda
- Complete market review across digital tools
- Adopting market leading practices for market research
- Develop and own the co-creation approach / lo fidelity and high-fidelity concepts
Research Lead experience –
- A Customer centric focus plus passionate about user experience
- Experience of Qualitative research – traditional and co-creation formats
- Financial services would be useful
- A/B testing, VMO, Google Analytics etc…
- Confidently facilitate and conduct a user research session
Our client has attractive offices / free parking plus good transport links.
If you’d like to discuss this really interesting role then please contact Rob Lock – email@example.com / 01743 296544