Salary – up to £30,000 (DOE)
Commutable from – Liverpool, Chester, Ellesmere Port, Wrexham, Runcorn, Deeside
My client is part of a global plc who offer online sporting / Leisure services. After significant investment, they are looking to add to their Development Team as part of their continued growth.
As the QA Tester, your main responsibility will be writing and executing test scripts in an agile environment, and to ensure quality across all products.
My client also offers an attractive bonus scheme, as well as a flexble working environment.
Main Responsibilities of a QA Tester:
- Creating and maintaining Test Plans.
- Ensure efficiency and accuracy of Software.
- Defect Tracking / Reporting.
- Liaise with the Development team during Sprint Meetings.
- Regression / Acceptance / Functional Testing.
Skills of a QA Tester:
- Manual and exposure to Automation testing.
- Agile Software Development.
Profile of a QA Tester:
- 2+ years’ experience within Testing.
- Quick Learner.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Organised and a keen eye for detail.
To hear more about this exciting opportunity, please call Laura on 01743 296539 or email firstname.lastname@example.org