QA Software Tester
Salary – Up to £35,000 + Benefits
Availability – ASAP (Notice Period Acceptable)
Location – West Midlands
My client is looking for QA Software Tester to undertake testing of in-house software systems for problems, documenting any issues and ensuring errors are corrected. My client supports and maintains a variety of web-based and windows-based products for use internally and its partners/customers and suppliers.
Responsibilities for the QA Software Tester:-
- Complete test planning, estimations and designs
- Implement test automation tools
- Create test cases from set specifications
- Perform bug tracking and reporting using JIRA or similar
- Systems, integration, regression and UAT testing
- Testing APIs
- Database testing to identify data and isolate cause of issue
- Create and maintain testing diagrams and supporting information
- Training and knowledge transfer to the team
Requirements for the QA Software Tester:-
- Working in a software house or IT department using Microsoft C#, SQL Server, Team City, Octopus and Git.
- Running the QA part of our agile development and release process.
- Performing functional, regression, exploratory, API and appropriate testing.
- Performing software defect reporting using JIRA to track software bug issues and lifecycle.
- Understanding of the principles of non-functional test methodology and tooling.
- Structured file processing, EDI, CSV, XML – understanding of schemas.
The business offers to you the prospective employer; career progression, the chance to be part of building of a brand new team, regular training and personal development in terms of expanding your skills set and also getting industry related certifications.
If you’re interested in joining a leading business in the heart of Birmingham going through some exceptional periods of growth then please do get in touch with Rob Lock on 01743 296544 or email@example.com