Project Support Officer
Commutable from: Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Telford, Newport
Salary – £22,000 per annum
I am working with an online retailer based in Shropshire who are currently looking for a Project Support Officer to join their innovative business at a crucial point of company growth.
This role will ideally suit a graduate who is looking for a role where they will have exposure to multiple areas of the business and have the chance to grow and progress.
You will be a highly analytical individual, enjoy research, thrive off working under pressure and be comfortable with working to strict deadlines.
As a Project Support Officer you will:
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be ambitious and motivated
- Have the ability to produce project reports
- Be able to work on your own or as part of a team
- Have knowledge / experience within eCommerce.
As a Project Support Officer you will also:
- Have experience with magento (desirable)
- Be well organised
- Have the ability to talk to stakeholders and senior management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be multilingual (desirable)
In return my client will offer the Project Support Officer the chance to gain training, progress within the business and exposure to multiple areas within the company.
To learn more please get in touch with Laura Gwynn ASAP – 01743 296543 – email@example.com