Project Manager / Business Analyst – Job Opportunity
I am working with an internationally operating business with a well-established client base who are currently going through some large-scale periods of growth and are seeking to add a Project Manager / Business Analyst to their existing team.
The client is looking for someone to provide assistance and support to aid the successful delivery of all project implementation tasks as defined throughout the project plan and scope.
To ensure safety to all involved during this process interviews are likely to be via telephone call initially and then a video call afterwards, with remote working taking place currently due to Covid-19.
Location – North Wales
Salary – circa £30,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
Availability – ASAP / Notice Period Acceptable
Key Responsibilities of the Project Manager / Business Analyst are: –
- Customer requirements gathering and documentation
- Specification of solution enhancements
- Solution enhancement testing
- End-to-End solution configuration and testing
- On-site Go-Live Support assistance
- Liaising with customers and third parties
- Solution design and documentation
- Co-ordinate to provide leadership and support staff to ensure maximum performance
- Comply with relevant compliance and standards such as ISO27001
- Maintain and respect confidentiality in accordance with the confidentiality policy, non-disclosure agreements and data protection acts
Ideal skills set and background of the Project Manager / Business Analyst is: –
- Customer Facing
- Web Applications knowledge
- Technical Support knowledge
- Project Management
If you’re a Project Manager / Business Analyst looking for a new opportunity in the North Wales area within an internationally operating business where career progression, personal development and the chance to work with some leading brands and customers as well as getting plenty of exposure to a variety of technologies then please get in touch with Rob Lock on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Greenfield IT Recruitment are specialists in the IT & Digital sector. Providing permanent and contract recruitment solutions across the UK. Our experienced consultants combine their sector knowledge with their extensive network of highly skilled candidates, to deliver only the highest quality to Greenfield IT clients.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Keep up to date with the latest industry related news by following our social pages. Search Greenfield IT Recruitment on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to hear about all of our latest jobs.
See our latest vacancies