Contract Product Manager / Owner
Day Rate – £230 to £300 (D.O.E)
Duration – 12 Months (Initially)
Location – North West London
Start Date – ASAP (Short Term Notice Period Acceptable)
My market leading client are currently looking Product Manager / Owner to join their leading team on an initial 12 month contract, they are seeking someone to be responsible for providing product knowledge, support and information to external customers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the delivery of engaging, informative and innovative digital experiences for all target audience personas.
- Analysing competing offerings or capabilities to understand how to offer the differentiated products or services that customers prefer.
- Maintain a full product life cycle perspective, and work to balance short-term achievements with long-term goals.
- Manage the day to day implementation of the long-term Digital Engagement Programme product roadmap, with strong input into weekly and monthly planning and update meetings.
- Be the point person for the supplier’s product owners/business analysts to develop the key insights and success criteria for the digital products in the DEP.
- Recognise the need and lead with the Customer Insight team the generation of new insights as required.
- Use analytical evaluation to support product development.
- Leverage best practise examples to deliver excellent customer experience (UX/UI) primarily for.
Key Essential Skills will include:
- Experience of conceiving, defining, delivering and refining digital products to maximise results.
- Experience launching and managing both iOS and Android Apps.
- Ability to identify and progress new opportunities.
- Experience of understanding of what makes a good digital experience across mobile or web.
- Digital development methodologies and processes including agile.
- Maintain and relationships and drive alignment with key business and technology stakeholders.
- Ability to analyse user experience of implementing and leading change management.
If you’re interested please do get in touch with Rob Lock on 01743 296544 or email@example.com