My Client is looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the PPC Senior Manager in implementing PPC strategy for key clients. You will be responsible for the effective implementation of client Account Development Plans (ADPs) in order to achieve client annual business objectives and targets.
The role will be dedicated to driving PPC performance through the day-to-day management and effective implementation of clients’ PPC strategy.
The role will drive and implement the recommendations of the PPC Channel Head and Senior Manager, and will play a vital part in supporting PPC best practice through working closely with a team of PPC Executives, Managers and the Croudie Network (community).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience.
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in PPC Marketing.
- Clear passion for digital marketing, strong understanding of PPC / Paid Search.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines.
- Proven time management skills, strong project management skills, experience and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- A mathematical and analytical mind.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Thrives working in a team environment.
- Able to deliver a high level of customer service and management.