Day rate – £300 per day
Location – Cheshire
I am working with a global supply chain and service provider who require a driven and robust PMO Coordinator to assist with a large programme of work that is about to kick off imminently.
This role will require proven experience of PMO Coordination and Administration in an enterprise scale organisation, a large amount of initiative and the ability to adapt to changes quickly and proactively.
PMO Coordinator duties
- Update and maintain project plans, communication templates/spreadsheets, logs and intranet portals.
- Written and verbal communication with internal and external customers/suppliers on a regular basis.
- Work with the appropriate Project Managers on timescales to ensure the success of the deployment within the agreed timescales and budget.
- Work with Regional IT Leaders to set project delivery priorities, and ensure projects are assigned based on agreed strategies and priority.
- Assist with monitoring milestone dates across the portfolio, to ensure project managers across the region maintain healthy project progress and meet required deadlines.
- Coordinate project-related activities, which will include meeting attendances and ensuring relevant documentation is in place at the required time (e.g. Business Analysis requirements).
- Report project progress and results in the designated PMO repositories.
- Assisting in the collation of project and portfolio related material into status reports, summary report ‘packs’.
- Maintain reports and spreadsheets for the purposes of Portfolio and project level budget tracking.
- Maintaining a record of project approvals, budgets and gather evidence for project gate reviews.
- Documenting and other administrative duties as assigned.
PMO Coordinator Skillset
- General administrative skills are required.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Project.
- Experience with MS SharePoint 2013 and MS Project Server 2013 is an advantage.
- Familiarity with MS Visio is desirable, but can be trained if required.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Good communicative skills.
- Knowledge of tracking of project budgets
- Ability to ‘go seek’ out information from a variety of contact points.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
If this PMO Coordinator position is of interest, please contact Lewis Collins at Greenfield IT on 01743 296540 / email@example.com