Commutable from Wrexham, Chester, Oswestry, Ellesmere Port
Salary – up to £35k plus a great range of benefits
Our market leading Technology client is looking to appoint a PMO Analyst to their growing team.
The PMO Analyst will be responsible for supporting change across the business creating and managing portfolio plans, status reporting and RAIDS.
PMO Analyst Responsibilities –
- Develop and maintain a reporting suite including the portfolio pack, Governance, resource forecasting
- Maintain and review change delivery risks on the risk register
- Support the planning and management of change into the business by creating and supporting individual project plans
- Maintain the portfolio delivery plan
- Maintain the portfolio and change RAID logs, tracking and following up action items.
PMO skills / experience –
- Management of project / Programme plans
- Agile delivery methods / Practices
- Experience of using Microsoft Project, JIRA or similar tools
- Knowledge of delivery lifecycle
- Preparing and presenting reporting information in multiple formats for different departments / individuals.
- Finance sector experience
The PMO Analyst role offers a great career path and a very attractive working environment.
Please contact Rob Lock to discuss – email@example.com / 01743 234029