CONTRACT – PHP / Drupal Developer
Day Rate – £250 – £300 per day
Length – 3 months +
Location – Manchester
This role is heavily focused on Drupal, however there will be opportunity to get involved with other technologies, working on an ongoing project with a large client’s website / payment gateways.
As an experienced Drupal developer you’ll be expected to know Drupal 8. You’ll be able to work with other developers to create effective solutions for clients – knowing when to use contributed modules and when to create custom modules.
PHP / Drupal Developer skill set
- A thorough knowledge of PHP and producing good, maintainable code
- Experience with HTML, CSS and JS including template engines
- Understanding of Drupal’s architecture and best-practice application
- Experience or exposure to PHP frameworks; Symfony, Code Igniter etc
- Database administration, primarily MySQL
- An understanding of Apache
- Good knowledge of Drupal APIs.
To discuss this exciting Contract PHP / Drupal Developer opportunity, get in touch with Lewis Collins at Greenfield IT today on firstname.lastname@example.org / 01743 296540.