New Business Manager
Location – commutable from Telford, Shrewsbury, Oswestry, Ludlow, Whitchurch, Wrexham.
Salary – up to £32,000 + benefits (dependant on experience).
My client is a leading design Agency, seeking a New Business Manager to join their established team.
This role reports directly to the senior management team, and you will be responsible for generating new business and overseeing the overall marketing strategy of the business. You will also be raising the company’s profile through blog writing, email campaigns and case studies.
You will be well motivated, focused, and have good connections in the sector. This is not just a “sales” role, this role requires someone who is much more strategic in their scope, with an extensive understanding of digital marketing.
Alongside a friendly, family-friendly work environment, ongoing training and development is encouraged and facilitated.
Responsibilities of New Business Manager
- Build a reliable network & client referrals.
- Develop, nurture and grow new client relationships.
- Researching proposals.
- Transform client business goals into digital strategy.
- Attend networking events and exhibitions.
- Tender sourcing & writing.
- Managing strategy for marketing & content generation.
Experience required for New Business Manager
- A proven track record of new business development.
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of marketing, especially in the digital space.
- Experience in marketing / content generation.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Good understanding of design, branding, web development & marketing processes.
- Understanding of Google Analytics (desirable).
Package & Benefits for New Business Manager
- 37.5 hour working week.
- A level of flexible working available.
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays) – increases by 1 day per year after 2 years’ service.
- Free Snacks and Fruit daily.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Biannual bonus scheme.
- Frequent Days out + team building ‘away days’.
If this New Business Manager role is of interest to you, please contact Lewis Collins at Greenfield IT Recruitment on 01743 296540 / firstname.lastname@example.org